Saturday, August 8, 2009

piecing it all together...

As I continue on with my plan to complete previously started projects, I am constantly tempted with the allure of new projects. They beckon to me, 'wouldn't this be nice in the living room?' 'your friend would really like this!' 'ooh this would sell on etsy.' It's as if no one has told the endless supply of free tutorials on the Internet that I am trying to finish past projects. So the current fascination is with a new quilt. I was wondering if it could be counted as a UFO (unfinished object) if I used my fabric stash? I mean, those towering piles of fabric certainly are unfinished... right? Maybe the time spent perusing the net for the perfect quilt pattern would have been better spent finishing projects? At any rate, I think the next quilt will be a coin quilt. I was very inspired by a few blogs. The picture above is from a really sweet blog called a quilt is nice - definitely worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment