Tuesday, September 21, 2010

in search of + a winner...

Have you seen this fabric? I am in process with a quilt and am nearing the end of my stash. I have scoured the web and only come up with one site that has it listed. I am not sure that they are in business any more as they have not responded to my emails. So here is my plea: do you know of any Kaffe Fassett Bubbles in Grey GP15?? I am looking for at least a yard - email me if you have some to sell or if you have a source.

Also: I drew a winner for the pillow giveaway! Congrats Nannette, the pillow will soon be traveling to you!

3 comments:

  1. try calling or emailing Cabbage Rose in Dallas/Fort Worth. They have tons of Kaffe and I think I saw some there back in March . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found some here, but it's kinda pricey.
    http://www.patchwork-quilt.net/Stoffe/Westminster/Kaffe_Fassett/Prints/Bubbles/bubbles.html

    Maybe you can contact the manufacturer and ask where to find it? A lot of stores don't sell online, but you can place a phone order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Thank you!!! I'm so excited to have that beautiful pillow come to my house to live! I love following your blog and seeing your inspiring work! Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete