Wednesday, September 8, 2010

crabby pinnie {the tutorial}...

[note: I have had a couple of people have trouble accessing the tutorial on google docs. I am happy to 'share' the file with your google docs account, just choose that option after logging into your account. I have also uploaded the tutorial as a photo onto flickr.]

Scrappy. Pincushion. Swap. My new favorite
swap! I really enjoyed round 1 so I have signed up for round 2 - I think the hardest part is deciding what to make. Last round I made 3 or 4 different pinnies before ending up with crabby {who I think turned out quite nicely}. He is happily living in his new home across the pond. Perhaps you would like a crabby to call your own? Here is a link to his tutorial {I put the pdf up on google docs - PLEASE let me know if you have any trouble accessing it!}.

I would love to see a picture if you make one :D
enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh!! I absolutely neeeeeeed this in my life. I can't wait to make several of them and swap them out with each other. I'm sure my daughter will get her hands on them too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had pinnies this cute I think they would lose their job as soon as the boys found them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the tutorial! He's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! >__< thanks for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete