Saturday, January 15, 2011

falling off the face of the earth...

I'm still around - even if my online persona has been mia for quite a while now! Again real life has taken me away from my computer. Between the holidays, pre-classwork, a masters level course intensive, and being stuck in Georgia any spare moment has been filled. Rest assured, my crafting addiction has not taken a holiday. I have projects to complete, pictures to upload and edit, and lots to post about and share in the coming days. Above is the final block for the Block Swap I was a part of in 2010. I joined in on the Nittany Block Party and my first fabrics have arrived - can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

How do you keep up with posting when life gets crazy?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back here and can't wait to see what you have been working on!! :)

    And to answer your question... I just don't. Or write several and schedule them to post later. Or like my latest... post a pathetic one sentence post with no pictures and one link... :)

    ReplyDelete