In the last two weeks...
- I've been sick... CHECK
- I've had technology issues... CHECK
- I've had more work than 24 hours could hold... CHECK
- I've had some personal challenges to work through... CHECK
- I've been waiting for the promised delivery of the book I am in... CHECK
- My sewing machine needed serviced... CHECK
- Life has made me too tired to look at editing pictures and writing up posts... CHECK
Now that we are finished with the excuse portion of this post, now on to the apology section. I am so sorry that I have been a poor blogger! I ask your forgiveness for not posting a giveaway winner as I promised. To shed some light on my absenteeism, crafting and blogging are part of a very slim category in my life known as 'hobbies.' Crafting is a stress reliever, not work, something I like to do, just for me - I try not to step into the treacherous territory of 'having' to sew or blog. I really enjoy sewing and blogging, and I would like to keep on 'liking' them :)
Anyways... onto the WINNER!! The proud new owner of a copy of Seaside Home is [drumroll please] Susan! [special thanks to the random number generator!] Please email me your mailing information, and I will throw in a little something along with the book since you were forced to wait on this announcement. Thanks to all who read my blog and entered! If you didn't win, the book is available NOW in my etsy shop :)
Also, as pennance, if you use the code SUMMERFUN you can get 25% off any pillow in my shop. Hope to blog with you all again very soon!