Friday, October 23, 2009

coming to a post near you...


It's DONE! My wonky log cabin quilt top is finito! I am so excited to actually be finished before the next round of the quilt along begins (circles this time - you should join us!) I realize that I am not as speedy as some of my fellow cohorts who have their quilts finished, like completely finished, quilted and on the bed already - but I am thrilled to turn my attention to pillowcases :)
Pictures to be posted soon - d a r n rain REALLY puts a 'damper' (haha) on outdoor photos.

Also - what joy is mine as I am the proud new owner of the brand-new-unreleased charm pack of Moda's newest line Blush. (yea for connected m-i-ls) I was going crazy reading everyone's blogs about quilt market whilst I am stuck in Ohio dreaming. I thought I would include a photo so you can dream a little about what you might make when you get some of this lovely line for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the quilt top!! I really like the reds and browns in that pack. I'm starting to realize more and more that I am a dark/bold color person. :)

    ReplyDelete